Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Music and Theatre 101, Entry Numero Quatre


In April, my sister Taryn and I attended the 30 Seconds to Mars Concert....I came home with nothing but bruised arms, a bloody scalp and complete and utter disappointment.
 "I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change.  I know now, this is who I really am inside.  Finally found myself, fighting for a chance.  I know now, this is who I really am."
I have found that I don't have much to say about this concert other than it was by far the worst concert I have ever been to.  The band's fans are a bunch of aggressive rude people that view the band as a religion.  Jared Leto is an absolute tool.  The band didn't sound great live and couldn't even come close to redeeming the egotistical pig that is their lead singer.  Jared Leto was awkwardly vulgar and the rest of the band members were a complete drag to watch onstage.  I still want my money back.

No comments:

Post a Comment